The Albert Einstein Award
“Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom”
The Albert Einstein Award for Outstanding Achievement in the High Tech salutes path-breaking leaders whose vision and commitment have contributed to the critical advancement of emerging technology to the benefit of mankind. Albert Einstein said, “I want to know how G-d created this world…I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details.” His uninhibited curiosity and ingeniousness led him to monumental achievements, like those receiving this tribute.
Fifty of the world’s thought leaders in technology as well as leading CIO’s and CTO’s will gather for this “by invitation only” Mission to Israel. The Mission included:
- Meetings with Israel’s political leaders including Prime Minister Sharon, former Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, and Nobel Laureate and former Prime Minister Shimon Peres.
- A visit to Israel’s Silicon Valley and personal interaction, keynote panels, and sector outlook roundtables between attendees, leading venture capitalists, and technology companies.
- Participation in Ernst & Young Israel’s Journeys Conference.
- Exclusive touring of Israel including a trip to Masada.
- A parallel touring program for spouses and children.
- A special gala awards dinner where the Prime Minister of Israel has been invited to honor the 2005 technology award recipients.
- A special high level meeting with the King of Jordan, His Royal Majesty King Abdullah, in the Royal Palace in Amman.
Past participants include President Ronald Reagan; President Mikhail Gorbachev; Henry Kissinger; Senators John Kerry, Ben Nelson, and Harry Reid; Former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge and Governor Christine Whitman; Brian Halla – Chairman, President & CEO, National Semiconductor Corp.; Fred Frank – Vice Chairman, Lehman Brothers; Lennert J. Leader – President, AOL Ventures; Dr. Sergio Magistri – InVision Technologies, Inc.; Naveen Jain – Chairman & CEO, InfoSpace.com; Randall Kaplan – Founder & President, JUMP Investors and Co-Founder, Akamai Technologies Inc, among others.
Hi Tech Innovation Mission to Israel Albert Einstein Award for Outstanding Achievement In Hi Tech Recipients