Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of Going Global Ventures and Digital Pioneers Network
Chair, Executive Committee, AI for Good Foundation
Chief Digital Strategist , International Research Center of AI under UNESCO
Mr. Minevich is a highly regarded and trusted Digital Cognitive AI Strategist, Artificial Intelligence expert, Global Social Innovation and Technology Executive, UN Advisor, Leading Author and Columnist, Private Investor/Venture Capitalist, and the principal founder and President of Going Global Ventures.
Mark is newly appointed Chairman of the Executive committee of AI for Good Foundation. Mark is a Chief Digital Strategist at the International Research Centre for AI, under the auspices of UNESCO. Mark is Sr. Advisor to Boston Consulting Group Boston Consulting Group. Currently, he serves as the strategic
advisor and Global ambassador to the CEO and Chairman of New York based Amelia/ IPsoft Inc. Mark collaborates and advises large global enterprises both in the US and Japan (Hitachi). Mark is Advisory Partner to Canadian Growth Investments and Business Advisor to Infosec Global.
Mark is a private investor and he advises several venture capital groups. Mark is Chief AI Officer to Canadian Growth Investments. And a Special Advisor to AdAstral Funds. Mark was appointed as member of World Economic Forum Future Council.
Mark is currently an appointed Member, B20 with the G20 under Presidency of Indonesia and a Leading member of B20 Digitalization taskforces since 2016. Mark has served as a Member, B20 with the G20 during Germany, Argentina, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Indonesia Presidency.
Mark is a Senior Fellow, Council on Competitiveness in Washington DC, and Senior Fellow, Global Federation of Competitiveness Councils Mark is the co-founder and Founding Chair of the Digital Pioneers Network and AI Pioneers Circle based in New York.
Mark has served as a venture partner with GVA Capital in Silicon Valley, advising the fund on AI startups. He has also served as venture advisor to Global Emerging Markets, an alternative investment group that manages a diverse set of investment vehicles.
He was also previously a Fund Adviser to AI Capital and Bootstrap Labs based in San Francisco: a pioneer in the realm of VC funds focused on applied AI, carrying with it a mature fund and portfolio of 24 applied AI companies. Mark was also a trusted Adviser and Entrepreneur in Residence for Hanaco Ventures, a global venture fund that focuses on late-stage, pre-IPO Israeli and US companies powered by bold, visionary, and passionate minds.
Prior to this position, Mark was the Vice Chair of Ventures and External Affairs, as well as CTO at the Comtrade Group, an international technology conglomerate. He also served as the CTO and Strategy Executive at IBM, and held other management, technology, and strategy roles that entailed formulating investment tactics for Venture Capital Incubation programs.
Mark is also involved in media and journalism, and contributes to a number of publications, including Fast Company, Forbes, VentureBeat, WEF, Entrepreneur, Observer, TechCrunch, InformationWeek, CIO Magazine and COGNITIVE WORLD. His has been cited and featured in articles and appeared in Newsweek, Inc., CIO Magazine, Hitachi Review/Japan,Telegraph UK, CNBC and other influential media outlets. Minevich is a respected voice in the tech innovation community. His knowledge has been cited and his name has been featured in articles on an international scale.
Forbes named Mark one of the Leaders to Watch in 2017. He has received the Albert Einstein Award for Outstanding Achievement and the World Trade Leadership Award from the World Trade Centers and World Trade Center’s Association Mark was also involved with Research Board, a Gartner company and international think-tank advising CIOs at some of the world’s largest corporations, such as: Deutsche Bank, BTM Corporation, Geotek Communications, Qwest Communications, Comcast, and USWEB/CKS.
Mark Minevich is a Digital Cognitive Strategist, Artificial Intelligence expert, Venture Capitalist, Innovation CTO, author & columnist with significant experience advising both International Organizations, investors and private companies, business-venture, strategy, and global technology markets.
- President, Going Global Ventures, New York-based investment, technology, and strategic advisory firm dedicated to leading high-growth tech clients to success in the global digital economy. GGV advises large global enterprises and brands both in the US,EU, South America and Japan and collaborates with leading investment organizations and private wealth focused on digitalization and Artificial Intelligence
- Chair, Executive Committee, AI for Good Foundation, Berkeley CA based US foundation
- Executive Chair, Digital Pioneers Network (DPN) is a community-based Think Tank of hundreds of artificial intelligence thought leaders, innovators, policy makers, entrepreneurs and world-renowned experts
- Chair AI Policy – IRCAI International Research Centre for AI Under the Auspices of UNESCO- International research center on Artificial Intelligence adding a unique focus and expertise on AI to UNESCO’s programs Using Power of AI for #SDGs
- Sr. Advisor to Boston Consulting Group BCG, IPSoft/Amelia, Canadian Growth Investments, Hitachi Group on Artificial Intelligence Member World Economic Forum Future Council Member, B20 with the G20 (Germany, Argentina, Japan, Saudi Arabia)
- Leading member of B20 Digital Economy and Industry taskforces since 2016
- Senior Fellow, AI and Emerging Tech, Council on Competitiveness (USA)
- Non-partisan leadership organization of corporate CEOs, university presidents, labor leaders and national laboratory directors committed to advancing U.S. competitiveness in the global economy
- Co-Founder and Board Member, AI Pioneers Forum (USA)
- Co-Founder – Billion Minds Foundation – society of high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs focusing on social impact
- Senior Fellow, Global Federation of Competitiveness Councils
- CTO, Global Strategy, Venture Capital and Technology Business Executive, IBM
- Former associate Partner, venture Partner , Board member and Advisor – Global Emerging Markets Private Equity, Blackhawk Partners, AlphaMundi, GVA Capital, AI Capital, and Bootstrap Labs – Silicon Valley
- Early member of founding management team for successful startups that attracted investment and created exits such as ClubMom, VitaSave
- Former Senior advisor, UNOPS (USA)
- Books: Six Billion Minds (2006); The CTO Handbook: The Indispensable Technology Leadership Resource